- We mount and bore sight most scopes for free when you purchase them from Ottomanelli's Sporting Arms. We offer free installs on most of our accessories you purchase from Ottomanelli's Sporting Arms time allowing.
- Hand guns are $50
- Long guns are $75
- Gunsmithing is the art of repairing, modifying, designing or building firearms. A gunsmith does factory level repairs, renovation, and makes modifications and alterations for special uses.
We offer gun smithing on site! $65 for the first hour and $35 dollars for every additional half hour, unless other wise noted at time of quotation.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiries.
- All incoming transfers are $90 including NICS (National Instant Criminal Background Check System). If there are multiple firearms to be transferred each additional firearm is $75. For example: If you are transferring a handgun and two long guns your total cost would be $240. If you are transferring more then one handgun you cannot combine them together. The cost would be $90 every 30 days due to, NJ BILL S1774
- All outgoing transfers are $75 plus the cost of shipping and handling. Customer must provide all proper packaging, if packaging is not provided there will be an additional fee.
- We do NOT charge a transfer fee when buying a gun from Ottomanelli's Sporting Arms.
- There is NO WARRANTY on transferred guns.
- We encourage you to check with us first to see if we can obtain that gun for you at the same or near the same price.
- All transfers must come from a Federal Firearms Licensed dealer - NO EXCEPTIONS
On-Site Accessories Install
* If you need extensive cleaning due to rust, wear, water damage ... etc. Please come in for a cleaning quote.
During the cleaning we will grease and oil all internal and external parts of the firearm. There will be no need for you to prep your gun for your next use!